IWC Portuguese Grande Complication
Stunning – IWC Portuguese Grande Complication
The Grande Complication is the most technical Portuguese model to date, and quite possibly the best looking.
The IWC Portuguese Grande Complication is the ultimate IWC timepiece as it is equipped with a perpetual calendar, moon phase functions and a chronograph. While being impressive on the feature front, the timepiece also delivers on the looks – sporting attractive 18k rose gold casing with a silver-plated dial and beautifully finished with a dark brown aligator strap.
Only 100 pieces of this model are produced each year, making the timepiece highly sought after and quite difficult to find in the marketplace.
Expensive, rare and stunning. If the Grande Complication is in your budget, it is strongly recommended you track one of these beauties down.
Model Number: IW377402
- CASE MATERIAL – 18-carat red gold
- BRACELET/STRAP – dark brown alligator leather strap
- DIAL COLOUR – silver-plated
- JEWELS – 75
- MOVEMENT – Calibre 79091
- Limited edition of 100 watches per year
- Mechanical chronograph movement
- Self-winding Automatic Movement
- 44-hour power reserve when fully wound
- Perpetual calendar with displays for the date
- day, month, year in four digits and perpetual moon phase
- Stopwatch function with hours, minutes and seconds
- Minute repeater for hours, quarters and minutes
- Small hacking seconds
- Sapphire glass, arched edge, antireflective coating on both sides
- Special back engraving
- Water-resistant 3 bar
- Case height 16.5 mm
- Diameter 45 mm